Welding is a process of permanently joining metals by melting their edges or by making a weld and it is another type of service provided by our company. Our welding services include:
- electric welding - an electric arc of very high temperature (up to several thousand degrees Celsius) is used as a heat source for welding
- MIG/ MAG welding technique - is a method of welding with a consumable electrode:
* shielded with an inert gas (such as argon, helium and a mixture of these gases) - MIG technique,
* shielded with an active gas (such as carbon dioxide or its mixture with argon) - MAG technique.
This method is suitable (with appropriate choice of electrode wires) for welding of many types of metals. The advantages of this welding technique include, among other things: good quality welds, high efficiency, wide range of thicknesses of the welded components, the possibility of welding in all positions.
- TIG welding technique - is a method of welding utilizing a non-consumable tungsten electrode shielded by an inert gas such as argon, helium or mixtures of these gases. This method can be used for welding of all grades of steel, in particular high alloyed steels and non-ferrous metals. Another application is also for joining aluminum and aluminum alloys. The advantages of this welding technique include, among other things: good quality welds, a wide range of thicknesses of welded parts, the possibility of welding in all positions.